WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are sent and stored on a user’s computer hard drive, smartphone, tablet, or connected television via their browser when connected to a web site. Cookies may be used to collect and store user data while connected to facilitate requested and not commonly retained services (session cookies), or to retain user data for other types of future services and may be retained indefinitely (persistent cookies). Cookies may be your own or third parties. They can have several functions: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, etc. Sometimes cookies are used to store basic information about the browsing habits of the user or their team, to the extent, that they could be even recognized.
WHY ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
Cookies are useful for a number of reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow websites to work more quickly and adapt to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they can help website owners improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
Processing of personal data shall be deemed to exist when the user is identified by a name or email address that identifies him/her (for example, because he/she is a registered user) or when unique identifiers are used to distinguish one user from another and to track them individually (for example, an advertising ID or an IP address).
The foregoing shall not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature for the sole purpose of only allowing communication between the user's equipment and the network, for the provision of a service expressly requested by the recipient.
Being these cookies excluded from the scope of Article 22.2 of the LSSI, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent on its use. On the contrary, it will be necessary to inform and obtain consent for the use of any other type of cookies, both their own and third parties, of session or persistent, that are not outside the scope of Article 22.2 of the LSSI.
We use our own and third-party cookies on this website.
- Necessary cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services. The use of such cookies does not constitute processing of personal data nor is it subject to consent. CRAG uses the following technical cookies on this website.
|cookiesjsr||When you first visited this website, you were asked for permission to use various services (including those of third parties) that require data to be saved to your browser (cookies, local storage). Your decisions about each service (allow, deny) are stored in this cookie and reused each time you visit this website||1 year|
- Analytics or performance cookies: these are those that, processed by us or through third-party services, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the users of the site. This is done by analyzing your navigation on our website in order to improve its usability. The lawfulness of the processing is based on the legitimate interest of the controller as aggregated data without direct identification of users is used (access IP address is anonymized), and used only for a strictly statistical purpose. Consent will be given by explicit user acceptance and includes the possibility that users may object to its use. CRAG uses the following analytics cookies to learn about and improve the use of our websites.
|_ga||Records a unique ID used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website||2 years|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to control the request rate.||1 day|
|_gid||Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website.||1 minute|
- Geolocation cookies that are used by programs that attempt to geographically locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, in order to offer you more suitable content and services in a totally anonymous manner. CRAG does not use geolocation cookies on this website.
- Marketing or behavioral advertising cookies: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, store information about the behaviour of users obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, which would allow us, for example, to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it. The use of such cookies may only be done with express consent. CRAG does not use personalized advertising cookies on this website.
- Other third-party cookies: On some pages, third-party cookies may be installed to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use is social media links that allow us to share our content. CRAG does not use third party cookies on this website.
HOW CAN I SET MY PREFERENCES?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your internet browser options. If you block them, certain services that need to be used may not be available to you.
Below are links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-)
- Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/cambiar-la-configuraci%C3%B3n-de-seguridad-y-privacidad-de-internet-explorer-11-9528b011-664c-b771-d757-43a2b78b2afe#ie=ie-11)
- Microsoft Edge (https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09)
- Safari (https://support.apple.com/es-mx/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac)
- Safari for IOS (iPhone, iPad) (https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265)