Congress: VIII European Plant Science Retreat
We are happy to announce that registrations for the 8th European Plant Science Retreat will open on March 1st! Please visit our official website (http://epsr.net/) for more information and guidelines on how to submit your abstract.
We remind you that this year we will count on the presence of 5 excellent international scientists:
- Jean-Philippe Combier, LRSV (France)
- Martin Crespi, ISV - CNRS (France)
- Giulia de Lorenzo, Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" (Italy)
- Gunther Döhlemann, Universität zu Köln (Germany)
- Toni Gabaldón, Centre for Genomic Research (Spain)
There will also be two key-note talks given by host researchers from CRAG:
- Jordi Garcia-Mas (Head of the Genetics and Genomics of Vegetable Crops Research Group)
- Rossana Henriques (Ramon y Cajal Contract, Marie Curie CIG)
And as a complementation coming from the private sector, we will also count on two corporate R&D talks:
- Riccardo Aiese (Co-founder, Sequentia Biotech)
- Oscar Expósito (Scientific Manager, Phyture Biotech)
Keep checking our website http://epsr.net/ for more details!
The EPSR2016 organizing committee.